Breaking news! One client from Yemen ordered 1 set of the sliding log sawmill machine and 1 set of wood debarker for his own usage.

In addition, the customer also wanted the hot air blower, and our manager Crystal helped the Yemeni customer to make the purchase in time, achieving win-win cooperation.

Why did the client from Yemen buy the sliding log sawmill machine and wood debarker machine?

This customer has his own trading company in the area and buys sawmills and wood stripping machines not only for his own use but also for sale. And he also buys other goods to be shipped out of Shanghai, China, so he buys these goods along with other goods for shipping.

The customer originally intended to buy 3 sets of sliding sawmill machines and 2 sets of wood peeling machines, but because of the shipping with other goods, there was only room for 1 set of the log sawmill machine and 1 set of the wood log debarking machine and saw blades.

Machine list for the client from Yemen

Wood saw
Wood saw
Model: SL-400
Feeding length:0-200cm
Feeding diameter:0-400cm
Feeding speed: automatic
1 set
Saw blade
Saw blade
Diameter: 500mm
Thickness: 4mm
50 pcs
Wood debarker
Wood debarker
Model: SL-370
Capacity:10 meters per minute
Suitable wood diameter:10-35cm
Machine size:2460*1420*1980mm
Package weight:1500kg
1 set
Air Heater Industrial Portable Fan Heaters
Air heater industrial portable fan heaters
Power: 9kw
Dimension: 350*405*460mm
Package size: 440*430*515mm
After package:13.5kg
Air volume:980m3
6 pcs
machine list for the Yemen client

Notes: The parties agreed to pay 30% as advance payment and the remaining 70% before delivery. Besides that, the last product was found by our sales manager Crystal who helped our client.