The wood crusher machine is one-time wood equipment that processes wood, branches, twigs, etc. into sawdust. This double-port wood crusher is actually a kind of fine crushing and shredding equipment. It is developed on the basis of absorbing the benefits of many kinds of crushers. Besides, this sawdust making machine fully uses the theory of impact, counterattack, mutual impact, and grinding. The sawdust machine is to produce wood fiber, wood flour, and sawdust. The finished products are used for paper making, edible fungus, charcoal, particle board, sawdust board, high-density board, medium fiber board, et. You also should know that it’s supporting production equipment for industrial production.
Wood crusher machine for sale
As a professional wood crusher manufacturer and supplier, our wood machines cover all types of machines in the market. There are small ones, large ones, stationary ones, and mobile ones.
Small wood crusher machine
Sawdust making machine with different power devices
Mobile wood crusher machine
Raw materials processed and applications
In fact, the raw materials that can be processed by this wood shredder are wood cubes, construction templates, wood trimmings, logs, branches, straws, etc.
After producing sawdust, it can be used for charcoal making, paper making, etc.
Structure of the wood crusher for sale
In general, the structure of this wood pulverizer is very easy to understand. The wood crusher machine design is always catering to customers’ needs. It can be roughly summarized in the following parts.
Power system: our wood crusher machine can choose the motor or diesel engine, according to your needs.
Internal structure: knife plate, blades, hammer blades, screen (determines the fineness of the finished sawdust).
How does this wood crusher machine work?
The power system provides the entire power required by the machine. The whole screen wraps the whole workshop. Start the machine, and then feed the materials from the inlet. Next, the materials enter the working chamber. In the working chamber, the blades and hammers crush and hammer the materials. And combined with the screen, until the sizes of the final products satisfy your needs, the sawdust comes out from the screen and is discharged from the outlet.
What should I pay attention to when using the sawdust powder making machine?
- When working, the machine is partly underground, so when using it, choose a good location in order to place the machine first.
- The smallest model of wood crusher should be equipped with the cyclone. Because the cyclone has a dust collection function, it can place dust sawdust flying around during use.
How about the wood crusher machine price?
Actually, there are many factors that affect the machine price(also applicable to the hammer mill wood crusher).
- Configuration. As a sawdust making machine manufacturer, we clearly know that different configurations have different prices. It’s very common to know that the price is higher along with the better configuration.
- International exchange rates. Because the current international situation is constantly changing, the exchange rate is also in constant fluctuation. It is natural that the price of machines will receive this influence.
- Machine material. It’s very easy to understand. For example, the machine manufactured with the normal metal material is cheaper than the machine produced with the stainless steel material.
- The bearing should be filled with lubricant in a timely manner. The bearing should be filled with lubricant once in 3-4 hours for continuous operation.
- After using the triangle belt for a period of time, the tightness should be adjusted again and it is advisable to decrease by 6-10mm.
- Clean the machine every day after work, check whether there are cracks or other problems, and repair the machine in time.
What are the parameters of the sawdust machine?
|SL-420||300-400kg/h||11kW motor or 15hp diesel engine||10cm|
|SL-500||500-600kg/h||18.5 kW motor or 30hp diesel engine||15cm|
|SL-600||800-1000kg/h||30 kW motor or 60hp diesel engine||17cm|
|SL-700||1200-1500kg/h||37 kW motor or 60hp diesel engine||20cm|
|SL-900||2000-2500kg/h||55 kW motor or 80hp diesel engine||22cm|
|SL-1000||3000-3500kg/h||75kW motor or 110hp diesel engine||26cm|
|SL-1200||3500-4000kg/h||90 kW or 130hp diesel engine||28-30cm|